This month Shana Thornhill will be teaching us Lace Basics. Bring needles any size from 5-7, and 50 yards of lace weight yarn. Come join us! 6-8pm January 14th, at 215 S Pine St in Newton.
And at the end of February, join us again to learn more about lace at our workshop with Denise Bell on Estonian Lace!
- Show & Tell – Please supply name of Pattern and Yarn used in your projects!
- President announcements – February workshop
- MKAL by Nancy – Here is part 1 and part 2 if you missed them.
- Break – Refreshments Provided by Vicki Ronn and Sondra Schmittgens
- Program – Lace Basics
- Shana Thornhill will be teaching us about Lace basics. Please bring needles between sizes 5-7, and 50 yards of laceweight yarn.
*****NOTICE: When you arrive if the door is locked please call the number on the notice posted on the door and someone will come let you in!!
***** Upcoming CKKG Meetings*****
February 11 – February Meeting – Refreshments by Gail and Katie
February 29 – Fun in February, a workshop on Estonian lace in Hillsboro, KS.