Come listen to Sandee Zerger and Jeanne Groves share what they learned in Master Class at our next meeting: May 8 from 6-8 pm. Also, please bring your KAL and illusion knitting pieces, we’d love to see what you did and get some pictures!
- Show & Tell – Please supply name of Pattern and Yarn used in your projects!
- President announcements
- Break – Refreshments provided by – Jeanne & Dianna
- What I learned in Master Class – Sandee Zerger and Jeanne Groves
*****NOTICE: When you arrive if the door is locked please call the number on the notice posted on the door and someone will come let you in!!
***** Upcoming CKKG Meetings*****
- Knit in public day June 9th No regular meeting, more information forthcoming
- Trip to Angelika’s Knitting Emporium – details to be posted
- Mirrored Increase/Decrease Jeanne Groves and Sandee Zerger
- Refreshments – Nancy Davis & Debbe Jantz
- Knit night, assistance knitting
- Refreshments – Lorrie and Shana
April 2018 Recap:
In April we learned more about Illusion knitting. If you weren’t able to come, here’s the handout from the meeting: Illusion Coaster